- Evaluating the Role of Science Philanthropy in American Research Universities
- Doing Well by Doing Good: The Benevolent Halo of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ethical Issue in Healt Philantrophy
- What Have We Learned From Collaborative Partnerships to Concomitantly Improve Both Education and Health?
- Corporate social responsibility in public health: A case-study on HIV/AIDS epidemic by Johnson & Johnson company in Africa
- The Limits of Corporate Social Responsibility: Techniques of Neutralization, Stakeholder Management and Political CSR
- Traditional and Health-Related Philanthropy: The Role of Resources and Personality
- Global Health Philanthropy and Institutional Relationships: How Should Conflicts of Interest Be Addressed?Global Health Philanthropy and Institutional Relationships: How Should Conflicts of Interest Be Addressed?
- Corporate social responsibility in global health: an exploratory study of multinational pharmaceutical firms
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives of Major Companies of India with Focus on Health, Education and Environment
- Philanthrocapitalism, past and present: The Rockefeller Foundation, the Gates Foundation, and the setting(s) of the international/global health agenda Anne-Emanuelle Birn
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s grant-making programme for global health
- Insentif Pajak untuk Kegiatan Filantropi, DDTC Working Paper, Tax Law Design and Policy Series No 1617, February 2017
Jan 2, 2018 845